Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Breaking Bad 5/24/09

WHOOO. Trippy man, I can't believe Walter let that bitch die, I mean I can but damn. He is becoming a hard case. That chick was all saying you'll never know if I will snitch on you or not. I would have done the same shit in his shoes. Jesse is going to be a major problem I bet. I know Walter gives him a gun but I don't know who he's gunning for. Maybe Jane's dad? Maybe Hank and Marie? Either way were going to see who those 2 bodies were in front of Walter's house when his shit was all shot up. Fuckin trippy man. This show is getting crazy. I know Gus is going to be in one more episode. Maybe its this last one. I am kind of glad that chick Jane is dead, she seemed to be such a bitch, fucking with Walt and manipulating Jesse. I wonder if Jesse will make it through the third season. I bet the person bringing the stuffed animal to Walt's house was somebody trying to pose like a friend to kill him or some shit. MAYBE IT WAS GUS! SHIT! I bet it is. That money is going to mess Jesse up like Walt predicted.

The last episode was cool though, with the birth of one daughter and the death of a nother. The dad's talking to each other about the same couple was trippy also. OK i think i got it. Walt tells Jesse to kill Jane's dad because he met him and realized he was a drug guy, and blames him for Jane's death.

I dont know man but I love this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment