Monday, May 18, 2009

New Breaking Bad 5/17/09

Damn dude. Damn. Walter realizes after putting it into words, he's no drug dealer. he just knows how to make the drug. Just like the chick in Weeds. He doesnt want to deal with the headaches of selling the shit. This new character, Gus, seems like a good fit for Walt. No nonsense business man. Gus also seems like he has the power to fuck with Walt or even kill him. Walt may have to cut his ties with Jesse, I think, in order to successfully make money with meth. That Jane chick is becoming a crazy bitch who may end up being the demise of Jesse, perhaps at Walt's behest while Gus is the axman. I hope we get to see Walt do the deal at the truckstop. That was SUCH good acting by Bryan Cranston, frantically grabbing the 1.2 Million dollars worth of drugs out of a dingy apartment, hastily throwing the drugs into a used garbage bag. They keep torturing Walt, his daughter is born the day of his biggest drug deal. He chooses to do the deal, rightfully so, because he may not be around to see her 1st birthday if he doesn't make the deal. I think Hank will eventually bring down Gus. I also liked seeing the escalation of Combo's death scene. I hope we get to see a bit more with the other rival dealers in the area. I really liked the montage of people selling in the episode where Skinny Pete gets ripped off by Spooge and the druggie bitch from "Domino."
I definitley want to see more going on with Gus. His character seems very interesting. I hope that Skyler leaves her job but I know she won't because of the sexual attraction she has for the silver fox. That may be setting her up to be more sympathetic when she finally finds out that Walt is involved in drugs. I think that will be reserved for the last season, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment