Monday, May 4, 2009

Lightfair 2009 NYC

Going to NYC tomorrow for lightfair 2009 > http://www.lightfair.com/lightfair/V40/

I hope I don't see Kenall's George Ryder in a public setting otherwise it will be a showdown.
A physical showdown, which will likely end up with me beating the shit out of a +55 year old.

I hope I do get to walk the show. See some sick LED's / take flicks. I want to hit Canal st. get some shades and cologne for 1/8th the price I would in dept. store. Also hit the Kid Robot store for some overpriced plastic shit. Then Google for lunch with El, my cousin who works for Google NYC.

I hope to G-d my $3K worth of samples make it there OK.

I lost my dolce and gabbana glasses on the bus 2 days ago. I feel like chump, now i have to wear my nerd frames to give these presentations, granted Ang likes them, but I think I look like a dork. Whatever. When I get back I have an excuse to get some sexy new frames. Maybe even contacts. Fuck it. I hate them but we are living in a material world and I am a material dude.

Can't mess up my projector. 1080p bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment