Monday, November 9, 2009

Been a long time

Should not have left you. Zombie Disco 3 was awesome, I worked security for it. I will prob work for this dudes other party the week before thanks giving, should be dope and easy. its a panty dropper. Working on 3 different pieces of literature for Kurtzon Lighting. I have done 2 since my last post. 1 direct mail

and 1 brochure.



Why do i get the feeling that all the hot chicks in my life are suddenly randy? Not that I am doing anythin about it. Must be that time of the year. I ordered a bunch of shit for myself 4 ma bday, a new MP3 player, phillips gogear its called. wireless headphones? awesome. And also I got some clothes from S&D. www.stallanddean.com gangster ass clothes. Not for everyone tho. and some gear from CCS. I guess we are going to the ranch this year for our annual family reunion. How is it so cold in the desert? But it is just Mia and me this year. Ang has her hands full with 10 6 year olds. I CANNOT WAIT for Breaking Bad to start going again. My projector crapped out so now i got no projector, just my shitty 14 in phillips tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment