Thursday, June 11, 2009

Travel / Life / Movies

I am feeling more and more unsatisfied with my weekends, this can only mean i need to travel more. I want to hit Louisiana, Cali, Texas, Japan, Idaho, Florida, Vegas and Hawaii before the years end. Wish me luck. I think Japan will be the most expensive / trickiest. I figured on 2K then my Japanese friend said, "More" so i figured on 3K and he still said more so now im kinda fucked. That is a lot of loot for a dude who owes 24K to the govt for school. Seriously? Why cant they just pay for our schools like in Europe? So dumb, they make us broke to get a higher education to help out their country. So stupid, the system is so broke, I need to move. But i can't leave the USA because every other country hates us. I want to hit Hawaii so bad. I was thinking Hawaii then Japan. Vegas I am going to be there July 1oth. I Will be there for the UFC fight, Georges St. Pierre vs. Thiago Alves / Frank Mir vs. Brock Lesnar 2 AND the WOSP. Should be quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment